Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"JRAC is the most Can Do company I have ever encountered and that attitude is contagious. Rather than fitting your project into the technology, JRAC uses technology to meet your business needs."
—Director, A Better Way Counseling, Inc.