Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"James Patton Jones is one of the hardest working people that you will ever meet. He possesses a rare combination of broad thinking and wisdom; both qualities enormously enriching for his clients and colleagues. James excels at seeing things with clarity, understanding and then fine tuning often complex requirements into straightforward and effective solutions...Without James, Open4Definition would be on the scrapheap of concepts unfulfilled. With his firms continued involvement the possibilities seem almost boundless! "
—Managing Principal, Open4Definition