Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"JRAC has been an invaluable resource for our small business. I am impressed with the integrity and talent James Jones brings to any project. He listened to what I was striving to accomplish with our web site and marketing plan and then promptly made it happen better than I imagined. James had creative suggestions and the technology skill to create a web site that is not only beautiful and professional but is also fast and easy to navigate."