Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
"When we think of James Patton Jones, we think of someone "who gets the job done". Not only does he get the job done, but also does it well, meticulously, and in a timely manner. In addition, he helps in making dreams come true. James walked us step by step through the publishing and web design process and always kept us up to date until our story, "Tails
of the Collie Lama" was out in book form."
—Heather & John Russell