Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"In six years association with JRAC I have never heard, "That can't be done." What I usually hear is "This is how you would use technology to do that." I have never seen this level of technical, business, and interpersonal skills in one business before."
—Co-Founder, Joyful Being, Inc.