Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"James at JRAC built and manages my web site, James made sure I loved everything about my web page and no detail was too small or bothersome. His work is prompt and always better than I could have imagined for myself. Every month James makes my updates with care and professionalism. Working with James is like having a good friend watching out for you!"
—Owner, Sole Therapy